image

Nine Ninety Nine is an online women’s wear brand that offers trendy and fashionable daily wear clothing at amazing prices.

Fashion does not have to be expensive; with this mantra in mind, we started this beloved project which has blossomed with the help of our lovely clientele. 999 can compromise on everything except for the quality of our clothes. So, bear in mind that though economical and budget-friendly, our quality is very premium.

What can be better than

Buying Direct with No unnecessary mark-up

Just the trendiest outfits at the most reasonable prices

Fashion does not have to be expensive; with this mantra in mind, we started this beloved project which has blossomed with the help of our lovely clientele. We wanted to be accessible to everyone hence our rates are super budget-friendly. Moreover, we can compromise on everything except for the quality of our clothes. So, bear in mind that though economical, our quality is very premium.

The e-commerce products quality has declined massively over the years. You always have this fear in mind while placing an order as to what will you receive. With Nineninetynine, you can be relaxed and worry-free. All you have to do is trust us and we promise that we will not let you down with our quality products and customer service.

Who we are and what do we do?

Selling premium classic attire at budget-friendly rates

Do you know that only 30% of what you pay actually goes into the cost of production? The rest of the 70% is the handsome profit that the high-end companies make.

NINE NINETY NINE MOTTO AND PLAN

DESIGN AND CREATE TRENDY CLOTHES THAT ARE ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE THROUGH OUR FAIR PRICE RANGE.

Rate us and Write a Review

Your Rating for this listing

angry
crying
sleeping
smily
cool
Browse

Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long

image

building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!
image